Create and retain a GREATER talent pool of skilled workers who drive innovation and productivity to meet the needs of employers throughout the region, recognizing that education grows economies.
- Partner with P-12, Higher Education, business and community organizations to ensure education alignment and training meet the current and future needs of employers.
- Expose students to high-growth, high-demand fields, with a focus on building Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, Leadership, Critical Thinking, Problem-solving and Team Work skills.
- Increase the post-secondary education attainment rate with a focus on the incumbent workforce.
- Expand the skilled workforce through career connected learning experiences including Teaching the Teachers, Business Afterschool, and robotics.
- Advocate at the local, state and federal levels to create a robust environment for workforce and talent development.