Did you know? GSI has a startup and entrepreneurial program available for entrepreneurs and startups looking for assistance to help build and support their effort. Startup Spokane aspires to lead the region in creating a connected, resourced and accessible community that supports a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem in the Inland Northwest. With new ideas fueling new job growth opportunities in the region, Startup Spokane is here to help support our area’s budding entrepreneurs, and help build the next generation of great companies.
In our mission to support entrepreneurship, Startup Spokane offers a range of services and events, Including:
- Startup Spokane offers direct entrepreneur assistance to help early business owners find the help and connections they need to succeed.
- Startup Spokane offers additional assistance in the form of free consultations with regional service providers, including legal accounting, marketing and benefits teams through its Office Hours Program, and connections to mentorship through Mentor Connect.
- Free consultations are also available with the Startup Spokane program director.
- GSI’s newly opened co-working space, Startup Spokane Central, hosts 2,300 square feet of modern and professional workspace for startups and the small business community.
- Located in downtown Spokane, memberships start at $100 per month.
- Startup Spokane Central is a great place for startups to get connected to resources, enabling them to build and grow their business.
- Startup Spokane curates monthly events developed specifically with entrepreneurs and the small business community in mind.
- Attendees can select from workshops, leadership opportunities and social events throughout the year.
- For our community calendar of what’s coming up, including our annual Investment Capital Forum, follow the link here.
Interested in all that Startup Spokane has to offer? Subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook, and visit us at StartupSpokane.com to read more about our program and what’s happening in Spokane’s startup community.