The nomination committee of Greater Spokane Incorporated has completed its task to nominate fifteen (15) new members for 3-year terms to the Board of Trustees commencing October 1, 2016.
The nominees are:
- Dave Black, NAI Black
- Clark Brekke, Goodwill Industries
- Nadine Burgess, Spokane Gymnastics
- Linda Elkin, U.S. Bank
- Rustin Hall, ALSC Architects
- Tom Johnson, STCU
- Otto Klein, Spokane Indians Baseball – Longball, Inc.
- Russell Lee, Inland Northwest Bank
- Regina Malveaux, YWCA of Spokane
- Patricia McRae, KHQ TV
- John Shogren, Central Pre-Mix Concrete Company
- Harry Sladich, Red Lion Hotels Corporation (RLCH)
- Ben Small, Central Valley School District
- Kelly Stanford, Columbia Medical Associates
- Kurt Walsdorf, Bank of America
According to the bylaws of Greater Spokane Incorporated, additional nominees may be made by the endorsement of ten (10) members in writing presented to the Chief Executive Officer by July 15, 2016.