Support GREATER financing, creation and expansion of core infrastructure necessary to fuel the growth of commerce in the Greater Spokane Region.
- Identify and prioritize infrastructure needs to meet the current and future needs of an expanding economy.
- Identify and support a dedicated funding mechanism for economic development/infrastructure for the region.
- Ensure implementation of the recent state transportation revenue and reform package achieves targets and goals identified for the region.
- Connect local industries with domestic and international markets through targeted investment to provide needed services for the movement of people and goods.
- Support and advocate for land use regulations and designations that best provide opportunities for economic development.