Greater Spokane Incorporated offers a large number of engagement opportunities for your business. Whether you are looking to create connections with others on a committee specific to your industry, getting involved in developing your future workforce, using your voice to advocate on behalf of your region, or just creating more visibility for your company, we invite to participate. Here is just a few examples of ways you can get engaged with GSI and the business community. Don't have time to participate? Let GSI work for your business and on behalf of the Spokane community through its advocacy, economic development, small business and workforce development efforts.
- Committees: Join one or more committees by subject area or industries of interest.
- Teaching the Teachers: Be a host business for teachers so they can learn about your industry and take the information back to their students.
- Business AfterSchool: Help develop the workforce and be a host business for kids in this after school program, or bring your student.
- Olympia and DC Fly-ins: Join us on our annual advocacy trip to advocate on behalf of your business.
- Best Practices Workshops: Do you have knowledge to share? Be a BizStreet Workshop presenter or attend a best practices workshop.
- Ribbon Cuttings: Want to show off your business? Ask us to help with your ribbon cutting or host a Business After Hours.
- Business News: Want to get the word out about your business? Send us your good news to share and we will tell the world.
- Be Visible: Affordable sponsorship and advertising options are bountiful – for print and online.
- Be a Mentor: Provide guidance to a local startup company or access StartupSpokane mentors.
- Government Contracting: Take advantage of our free resource to learn how to do business with the government.
- Expansion or Tax Incentives: Access our economic development department for incentives, workforce isues , support for your expansion, or other local business issues.
- Startup Spokane: Are you a small company or startup that needs space? Access Startup Spokane.
- Expand to International Markets: Need help with getting your goods into the international Market? We have an international trade program that can help.
- Stay Up-to-Date: Select only the newsletters you want to receive.
- Member Directory: Make sure your business information is listed and up-to-date in our membership directory.
- Post a Job: Do you have a job opening to share? Post it to our website and we will share it for you and help get the word out.