In partnership with the Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce and West Plains Chambers of Commerce, GSI invites you to participate in this special annual trip to Washington, D.C. to advocate on behalf of our region. This important trip puts our Spokane community at the forefront in D.C. and connects local business and community leaders to Senior White House and Federal Agency Officials, Washington State Senators and members of Congress. Participants will get the chance to participate in a candlelight tour of the U.S. Capitol, see a baseball game between the Washington Nationals and Arizona Diamondbacks at Nationals Park, and attend a Grand Reception at the United States Botanic Garden. Full packages sell out quickly. We encourage you to save your seat today.
Events begin on Tuesday, May 2, 6 p.m. and conclude on Thursday, May 4, 8 p.m.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
• Orientation Reception Hotel Check-in
• Optional “Candlelight Tour” of the U.S. Capitol or Nationals vs. Diamondbacks baseball game
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
• Congressional Staff Directors Breakfast (Meal provided)
• Meetings with Washington State's Senators and Members of Congress
• Group Lunch with Guest Speaker (Meal provided)
• International Trade New Zealand Embassy Reception
Thursday, May 4, 2017
• Meetings with Senior White House and Federal Agency Officials related to Greater Spokane Incorporated’s Federal Legislative Agenda
• Inland NW Grand Reception - US Botanic Garden (Ends at 8 p.m.)
Friday, May 5, 2017
• Optional sightseeing tour available. More information to follow.
Embassy Reception Sponsor:D.C. Luncheon SponsorInland NW Grand Reception Sponsor