Doors open: 7:45 a.m. | Program: 8:00 - 9:30 am.
Generally, people deal with taxes reactively both personally and in business, choosing to "get it over with" even in a good year. However, taking a more proactive approach early on can set everyone up for success - we'll address the following while leaving room for participant Q & A:
- How do you select a tax professional?
- What role do taxes play in your financial plan?
- Writing a business plan:
- What are the real tax costs to consider?
- What is the definition of an employee?
- What is the cost of hiring?
- What habits will help should you be audited?
Year-over-year people swear they are going to do things differently "next year." Hello Next Year!
Presenter: Suzanne Weathers, EA, Owner of Weathers & Associates Consulting
Sponsored by GSI's Small Business Advocate Sponsor