BizStreet Creating a Business Continuity Plan
With the onset of COVID-19 directly impacting businesses, have you discovered that you need to create or update your business continuity plan?
Business continuity planning (BCP) is the process involved in creating a system of prevention and recovery from potential threats to a company. The plan ensures that personnel and assets are protected and are able to function quickly in the event of a disaster.
Register for this interactive webinar and join Amanda Hepper, President and Co-Founder, of Medcurity, Inc as she unpacks the steps to take when creating your BCP. Following the presentation will be an open Q&A session.
Amanda will review several steps to creating a Business Continuity Plan, including:
- Have you defined a business continuity team?
- What are your company’s critical functions?
- What are your chief products and services?
- What risks are you most likely to encounter in your geographic area?
- Do you have backup processes for key job functions and incident response tasks?
- Do you have backups of all essential data?
- How can you minimize vulnerabilities in your plan?
DID YOU KNOW? Medcurity is a locally founded company designed to help healthcare organizations manage complex HIPAA and security requirements in one powerful platform.
SAMPLE GENERAL BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLAN CHECKLIST
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – INTERACTIVE WEBINAR LINK WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL