The Greater Spokane Incorporated Good Morning Greater Spokane (GMGS) monthly program provides members with an opportunity to connect and learn about issues/initiatives that have an impact on our region’s business climate. With an expected attendance of 150-350 members, this is a great opportunity to showcase your company or organization, and a display table is a great way to make the most of your GMGS experience.
• Audience size ranges from 150-350 business and community leaders
• One 2’ x 6’ skirted table is provided per exhibitor
• Banners must be positioned on your table
• A complimentary breakfast is provided for one person
• Price is $75 per display table
• Limited space available, first-come, first-served
• Businesses can exhibit up to four times a year
Set-Up & Event Process
• Set-up time is 15 minutes before doors open for the event!
• Networking starts when the doors open and continues for 30 minutes.
Reserve Your Display Table
To reserve your display table, please contact the GSI Events team at 509-624-1393.
Helpful Exhibitor Tips
• Use bold signage and interesting items that represent your business and attract attention
• Any type of interactive activity/game creates interest
• Be sure you bring and use your business cards
• Follow up with those you meet a few days after the program. Ask if you can add them to your email or mailing list or set up a time to meet.