GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
Job Category: Hospitality
Employment: Part Time
Salary: 12.00 per hour
Listing Expires: October 31, 2019
Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Northwest’s premier destination resort, is seeking part Casino Housekeeping Attendants for our amazing casino! We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us!
The Casino Housekeeping Attendants provide housekeeping services on a daily basis in a manner that is convenient to the guests, and to promote a positive image of the resort and the casino through professional service and attention to detail
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of (1) month related experience or training
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Operation and maintenance of floor care equipment is preferred
• Basic to advanced level in custodial technician training preferred
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
We offer a starting competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at:
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.