GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
Job Category: Hospitality
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: November 29, 2019
Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Northwest’s premier destination resort, is seeking a day/swing – 2 day shifts (7am to 3pm) and 3 swing shift (3pm to 11pm) - Casino Housekeeping Supervisor for our amazing casino! We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us!
The Casino Housekeeping Supervisor will directly supervise 25-35 employees in the Public Space Services Department and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• High school diploma or GED
• 6 or more months of experience in housekeeping
• Two or more years supervisory related experience.
• Solid interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal communication
• Must have knowledge of Windows XP, Excel, Word and other computer software.
• Valid Washington or Idaho State Driver’s License
• Ability to pass a background check
We offer a starting competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($8.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at:
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.