GSI members: To post or view current job openings, click here.
Brooklyn Iron Works, Inc.
2401 E Brooklyn AveLocal Map
Job Category: Manufacturing
Employment: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k with match, PTO
Listing Expires: April 01, 2020
Brooklyn Iron Works (BIW) is seeking hard working individuals to join our team!
BIW has been fabricating steel in the Inland Northwest and beyond since 1982. We have become a dominant force in the structural steel market, from simple steel buildings to complex mining conveyors to intricate bridges. We always taken pride in cutting edge technology that improves efficiency and dependability. At BIW you will find that we are a family and not just a business. There is always room in our family for more. This company will never be about one man or one woman; we are a team, a family. We are uniquely gifted leaders who bring a limitless array of great ideas for how to constantly improve our already great services we offer to our customers and our fellow family members.
We currently have an URGENT NEED for a CNC Burn Table Operator.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Skilled level in all duties.
• Working with heavy structural steel fabrication.
• Effectively and efficiently set-up and operate the burn table.
• Process Plate Steel.
• Cutting steel in various sizes and shapes.
• Moving sheets of metal using a hoist or overhead crane.
• Verify finished product meets specifications using rulers, measuring tapes, etc.
• Basic shop math skills.
Looking for hard workers who are ambitious and yet teachable. If you are a team player, you will fit right in to our company culture.
Please fill out an application online at www.biwinc.us or come visit our location to fill out an application in person.
Why join our team?
- Competitive pay.
- PTO that increases the longer you are with us.
- Medical with a Deductible Gap HRA. Employer contributions increases the longer you are with us.
- Dental with partial Employer contribution.
- Vision (Voluntary)
- Basic Life with AD&D. Employer paid $10,000 for every employee after two years.
- Voluntary Life Insurance with AD&D. Guarantee Issue up to $100,000 for employee and $25,000 for spouse.
- 401k with Employer Safe Harbor Matching (Vested 100% immediately).
- Donut Thursdays :)
EOE. Drug Free Workplace.
Additionally, we are dedicated to our Armed Services and Veterans. In 2017 we were privileged enough to receive both the Individual and Corporate Award for the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR).