GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
PO Box 2160
Spokane, WA 99210
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Employment: Full Time
Experience: You have a college degree with 2 years related work experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits: Full Benefit Package
Listing Expires: May 31, 2019
At River Park Square we are the premier destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment in downtown Spokane. While many make think this is just a shopping destination, we are so much more. We serve the community of Spokane by providing a place for people to gather; we sponsor and coordinate cultural and entertaining events which all can enjoy. If you have the passion and creativity to provide exciting and quality marketing events which will continue to promote River Park Square as the place to be in Spokane, then this is the position for you.
The Director of Marketing develops and implements an annual marketing plan and budget that will result in increased traffic, sales and income for the shopping center. The individual coordinates and implements projects and programs that will increase the value and enhance the image of the shopping center and of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement an annual marketing plan.
• Execute at property level all marketing programs that drive traffic, increase sales, enhance the image and improve the value of the asset.
• Initiate, create and execute individual local promotions that drive traffic, increase sales, enhance the image and improve the value of the asset.
• Manage the budget to arrive within budget parameters/goal at year-end.
• Nurture and develop ongoing business relationships and partnerships with tenants, local vendors, co-sponsors, manufacturers and suppliers.
• In conjunction with General Manager, initiate and manage community relations and local PR with newspapers, radio and television stations.
• Act as a spokesperson for the media when necessary.
• Work directly with advertising agency to create seasonal ad campaigns, including television and radio ads, print ads, online, digital media, etc.
• Develop signature programs geared to target markets that are highly visible and which generate traffic, increase sales, enhance the image and improve the value of the asset.
• Complete all monthly reports in a complete and timely manner.
• To produce merchant newsletters and meetings and other merchant communications vehicles to promote healthy relationships between the landlord and the tenants.
• Oversee the maintaining and updating of the center’s website on a weekly basis (as applicable).
• Oversee design, production, and distribution of any collateral materials i.e. maps, brochures; oversee installation of all promotional signage.
• Secure community sponsorships that will support and grow River Park Squares marketing efforts and events.
• Manage and maintain the River Park Square gift card program, including monthly inventory reports.
• Secure income producing partnerships that will increase the malls NOI.
Who you are:
• Have excellent team building and collaborative skills.
• Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, and the public.
• Have a thorough knowledge of various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and the ability to decipher the success/failure of a promotion on social media.
• Able to work evenings a few times a month, and periodically work weekends and travel.
• You have the skills that will allow you to meet and exceed marketing goals for the mall.
• You have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and the ability to work effectively in a fluid business climate.
• You have a college degree with 2 years related work experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary and bonus potential will depend upon experience. River Park Square offers a full suite of benefits (medical, dental, life insurance, etc.), paid vacation, holiday and sick time, and a matching 401(k) program. Please apply online at https://careers.cowlesco.com . We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug & background check required on those selected for hire. Background check includes driving records. Position open until filled.