GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Greater Spokane Inc.
801 W Riverside Ave, Ste 100
Spokane, WA 99201
Job Category: Non-Profit, Association, Church
Employment: Part Time
Listing Expires: September 30, 2019
The Part-Time Temporary STEM Program Coordinator provides program development, facilitation and administrative support for the Education, Talent Development and STEM department under the supervision of the Director. This position supports our portfolio of work to increase and facilitate Career Connected Learning opportunities around our region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assists in the development, support, and implementation of education and talent programs and initiatives connecting middle and high schools across the region to an established community of business professionals ensuring a pathway to develop a skilled workforce in the region.
• Coordinates and facilitates Business AfterSchool industry workshops and Teaching the Teacher workshops.
• Updates and coordinates communications relevant to the STEM website, events calendar, program asset map, e-newsletter, and STEM Facebook page.
• Develops a middle school and 9-10th-grade career awareness program utilizing the Access2Experience platform to engage business professionals in the classroom
• Works alongside the Career Connected Learning Program Manager to provide administrative support for current and new programming
• Assists in other projects as necessary.
• GSI retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• A multi-tasker with the ability to