GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
PO Box 600
Spokane, WA 992100600
Job Category: Media
Employment: Full Time
Experience: See job description
Listing Expires: September 27, 2019
SWX, the nation’s premiere local sports network, is looking for someone to take our game to the next level. We have been creeping our way into eSports for a year now. Now we want to leap. The individual we are seeking would be called a “producer”— which is a traditional TV term. But there’s nothing traditional about the responsibilities. As a full-time eGaming Producer, you would:
• Identify unique programming opportunities for eGamers and produce programming for a global audience.
• Create eGaming marathon events with existing KHQ/SWX staff and guest hosts.
• Work with local colleges and universities to identify compelling stories and feature those stories in programming.
• Secure promotional items for distribution to audience.
• Identify and work with community partners (such as Children’s Miracle Network) to grow scope of awareness in community.
• Monitor metrics and improve audience growth.
This position works out of our Spokane facilities, where we already have a robust eGaming operation primed and ready for you to take control. You’ll want to work for our bosses, not beat them — most days. Power-up, apply, and get ready for the ultimate RPG. Send your resume to SWX Station Manager John Fritz at: email@example.com No phone calls please. EEO, Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.