GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Hart Capital Management, Inc.
601 W Main Ave, Ste 1214
Spokane, WA 99201
Job Category: Financial Services
Employment: Full Time
Salary: Based on Experience
Experience: 2-5 years of industry experience in equity research, investment management, or capital markets
Benefits: Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Listing Expires: March 31, 2018
Equity Analyst Job Summary
Performs research and analysis and/or manages investment options. Provides information and makes recommendations to professional staff and Investment Committee.
Duties and responsibilities
• Generate new ideas and provide recommendations for stocks, mutual funds, and ETF investments for the
• Run proprietary screens to identify and select potential new investment opportunities
• Conduct research and due diligence including industry level and company-specific qualitative research
• Collect and interpret data to build financial models to facilitate investment recommendations
• Write research reports and provide valuation scenarios for investment ideas.
• Present and communicate investment ideas to the firm’s investment committee
• Remain current on market news as it pertains to current portfolio positions and potential investment ideas.
• Contribute to discussions regarding asset allocation and risk management.
• Communicate with clients and relationships managers regarding portfolio positions and investment allocations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• B.S. or B.A. in finance, accounting, economics, or business related field
• Academic background and working knowledge of financial reporting standards and accounting
• 2-5 years of industry experience in equity research, investment management, or capital markets
• CFA Charterholder or current CFA program candidate
• Passion for and working knowledge of equity markets
• Experience building financial models using Microsoft Excel
• Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
• Ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas succinctly
• Ability to meet regular deadlines and work with minimal supervision
Candidate must be detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution, have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment. Must be a self-starter with a hands-on approach. Must possess an endless desire to achieve success for a firm that is only scratching the surface of its potential growth.