GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Hospitality
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: September 27, 2019
The Kalispel Tribe of Indians, in beautiful Cusick, Washington is seeking a full time Food and Beverage Manager for our brand new Kalispel Casino. We are growing and are looking for individuals to grow with us!
Summary of Functions
Provides overview and directs Food & Beverage teams to maximize growth and profitability through the implementation of short & long-term strategies, programs and processes. Performs community outreach for selling banquet space. Adheres to the Core Values and Mission Statement as established by the Kalispel Casino and Tribal Council.
• Bachelor degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university Preferred.
• 10 years directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• At least 5 years of Food & Beverage management experience in a single property with multiple units including a banquet facility or managing multiple locations at one time preferred.
• Experience in liquor, beer, and wine management with experience in Fine dining service.
• Marketing development and planning implementation experience – at least 2 years preferred.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs and other computer software (POS system).
• Knowledge of procurement procedures and inventory systems.
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of general business administration including personnel practices and employment laws, program budgeting, general accounting, financial analysis, and fiscal management practices.
• Skills in assessing operation, program, staffing and fiscal needs.
• Ability to pass a background check
• Valid driver’s license
• Washington State health card. – By Date of Hire.
• MAST (Washington State Liquor Control Board Permit) – 90 days from date of employment or 1st class offered.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Must be willing to sign a legally binding non-competition contract that prohibits activity that directly conflicts with the integrity of Kalispel Tribe Economic Authority’s business interests and its affiliate organizations as specified within the contract, for the duration of time listed.
It is our expectation that anyone who works for the Kalispel Tribe of Indians lives by and operates out of the following behaviors and beliefs:
We Make People Feel Special.
We Take Pride In Everything We Do.
Everyone is Welcome Here.
We Choose Excellence Every Day.
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information and full job description or to apply online, please visit our website at
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a
Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Spouses of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.