GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribe of Indians
1981 LeClerc Rd N, Cusick, WA 99119Local Map
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Employment: Full Time
Experience: • Associate’s degree in Graphic Design required and two years full-time related experience is strongly preferred. • Experience must be in Graphic Design and production of printed and/or digital materials. • Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is required.
Listing Expires: October 31, 2019
Summary of Functions
Design, produce and coordinate communications and marketing collateral and content for the Kalispel Tribe of Indians.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Creates graphics in support of communication and marketing initiatives.
• Designs and produces flyers, posters, rack cards, brochures, templates, presentations, print layouts, website layouts, social media graphics and digital ads among other deliverables.
• Designs and develops unique brands for different events and internal departments as needed.
• Coordinates with internal departments and teams to meet objectives based on need. Responsible for coordinating request details, receiving and implementing feedback and gaining final approval.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, vendors, printers, etc.
• Responsible for completing projects in a timely manner and meeting all required deadlines.
• Manages content of the Kalispel Tribe website and associated websites as needed.
• Writes, edits and/or modifies copy as needed – maintaining a voice consistent with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians.
• Ensures organization, control and protection of company assets including photography, design files and other assets.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent attendance record.
• Ensures compliance with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians – Internal Controls, and Policies and Procedures.
• May be required to be a panelist for the Internal Review Hearings.
• This job description does not list all of the duties of this position. You may be instructed by management to perform other duties as assigned.