GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Technology
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: February 01, 2019
The KTEA IT Department, which is responsible for the IT functions for the Kalispel Tribal Government, Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority, Northern Quest Resort and Casino, and the Kalispel Franchise Operations, is seeking an IT Security Analyst for their Airway Heights location.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with, Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Summary of Functions
Under limited supervision, the IT Security Analyst will be responsible for supporting computer network defense, to include auditing the network for vulnerabilities, identifying relevant threats, recommending corrective actions, developing solutions for security issues, and investigating security incidents and breaches. Secondary tasks may include involvement in the implementation of new security solutions, participation in the creation and or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures as well as conducting vulnerability audits and assessments. The IT Security Analyst is expected to be fully aware of the enterprise’s security goals as established by its stated policies, procedures and guidelines and to actively work towards upholding those goals.
• Minimum 3 years of system administration experience, including TCP/IP networks, Windows/Linux servers, backup technologies, network storage technologies, etc.
• Minimum 2 years of network security experience, including firewalls, WAF, IDS/IPS, SIEM, NAC, and Endpoint Protection
• Bachelor degree in Information Security, Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (two years of additional network security experience may be substituted for two years of college credits)
• Familiarity with IT security frameworks (NIST, COBIT, ISO)
• Ability to travel between sites as needed.
• Must be able to pass a background check
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Valid driver’s license and insurability under the Tribal vehicle/equipment insurance plan is required.
• One or more valid information security certifications, such as SANS GIAC, CISSP, CISM, CEH, etc., is required
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at:
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Spouses of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.