GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Hospitality
Employment: Part Time
Listing Expires: August 30, 2019
Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Inland Northwest’s Premier Resort and Casino, is seeking a part time Bartender to join our team for Legends of Fire, the Northwest’s finest cigar lounge, feature premium cigars, the finest spirits and an “owner’s suit” set up with an open balcony. We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay - According to appropriate handbook
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions – Leave according to appropriate handbook.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• STA Bus Passes ($8.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with:
- Emergency fund planning
- 401(k) investment advice
- Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
• High School Diploma or GED
• One year certificate from college or technical school.
• 4 years current related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum age requirement of 21 years.
• Experience in craft cocktails, specialty beer, Fine Spirits and wine service
• Premium Cigar knowledge a plus.
• Ability to pass a background check
• Washington State health card. – By Date of Hire.
• MAST (Washington State Liquor Control Board Permit) – 90 days from date of employment or 1st class offered
• Available and willing to work any changes in hours deemed necessary for Business Levels.
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at www.northernquest.com
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Descendant or Spouse of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.