GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Management
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: April 12, 2019
Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Inland Northwest’s Premier Resort and Casino, is seeking a Restaurant Manager to lead our Service and Culinary team for Masselow’s Steakhouse, our award winning restaurant and lounge. We are growing and are looking for individuals who are capable of leading the way.
Summary of Functions
To direct and coordinate departmental activities for Masselow’s and Fireside Lounge, either personally or through subordinates for the area of responsibility and its Chefs, Supervisors and Team Members; Maintain award winning wine cellar and inventory; Responsible to deliver an exceptional high level of guest service and superior quality of products; Adheres to the Core Values and Mission Statement as established by the Executive Team and Tribal Counsel.
• Associate of Arts (A.A) or Associates Degree in related field, or equivalent hospitality industry experience
• 5 years of management experience in a full service restaurant and/or bar operation.
• Proven experience with managing, training and team member retention
• Experience in craft cocktails, specialty beer, and wine service required.
• Understanding of budget building with a successful history of maintaining profitability required.
• Washington State health card. – By Date of Hire.
• MAST (Washington State Liquor Control Board Permit) – 90 days from date of employment or 1st class offered.
• Available and willing to work any changes in hours deemed necessary for Business Levels.
• Ability to pass a background check.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at www.northernquest.com/join-our-team
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Descendant or Spouse of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.