GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Other
Employment: Part Time
Listing Expires: February 01, 2019
La Rive, Northern Quest Resort & Casino's full-service, independently rated Forbes Four Star Spa, is seeking skilled and compassionate Nail Technicians for our growing business. Nail Technicians work a variety of shifts ranging from 2 days -4 days per week to include Saturdays and/or Sundays. La Rive Spa is open 9a.m. – 7 p.m., seven days a week and is located in the four star/four diamond Hotel at Northern Quest Resort & Casino.
Our Nail Technicians earn top wages to include an hourly wage plus commission plus gratuity. Additional benefits include shift meals, onsite training, tuition reimbursement after one year and resort discounts. A commitment to excellence, warmth and exceptional guest service are required. Please apply if you have a passion for serving others.
• High school diploma or GED;
• 600 hours minimum from a recognized school in manicuring and/or cosmetology
• Excellent guest service delivery
• Knowledge of all natural nail services offered
• Appropriate manicurist license
• One to three years previous experience in a Spa or upscale Salon
• Ability to pleasantly communicate with proper grammar in English
• Ability to provide legible communication
• Basic knowledge of computers.
• Must be dedicated to providing superior guest service and be a team player.
• Must have a current Washington State Manicurist License.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at:
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Spouses of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.