GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Hospitality
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: September 30, 2019
Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Inland Northwest’s Premier Resort and Casino, is seeking a Restaurant Assistant Manager to lead our Service and Culinary team for Masselow’s Steakhouse, our award winning restaurant and lounge. We are growing and are looking for individuals who are capable of leading the way.
Summary of Functions
The primary function of the Venue Assistant Manager is to support the Venue Manager with creating an excellent food and beverage experience for the customer within the venue and areas of the casino. Through active participation on the floor, the Assistant Manager will ensure their venues are pristine, orderly and the daily operations and customer interactions run seamlessly. This role is responsible for increasing food and beverage sales and profitability through training, coaching and budgetary management; successful implementation of organizational standards and procedures as outlined in franchise and/or organizational manuals; adheres to the Core Values and Mission Statement as established by the Executive Team and Tribal Counsel.
• Associate of Arts (A.A) or Associates Degree in related field, or equivalent hospitality industry experience
• 2 years of experience in hospitality or food and beverage supervisory or lead role.
• Must have a good understanding/experience with Forbes and AAA 4 Star / 4 diamond service standards
• Proven experience with motivating and leading teams of employees.
• Experience in craft cocktails, specialty beer, and wine service required.
• Inventory systems and budget management experience preferred.
• Experience with POS systems required
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft programs and other computer software.
• Knowledge of procurement procedures and inventory systems.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Washington State health card – By date of hire.
• Ability to pass a background check.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at www.northernquest.com/join-our-team
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized