GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Sharkey's Cuts for Kids
6501 N Cedar Rd, Building 4 Suite A
Spokane, WA 99208
Job Category: Personal Products & Services
Employment: Part Time
Listing Expires: May 01, 2019
“The salon just for kid’s where the haircuts are cool and fun rules!”
Sharkey’s Cut’s for Kids is looking for a Salon Assistant to join our team at our North Spokane location.
Do you love working with children?
Are you highly motivated?
Do you strive to provide excellent customer service?
If your answer is yes, then Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids is looking for YOU to be a part of our family!
• Above market pay (hourly and retail commission)
• Voted # 1 kid’s salon for ages 0-14
• Super fun environment created with kids in mind
• Comfortable work environment
Shared responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Back-up receptionist by greeting all guests and offer friendly, prompt and exceptional service
• Help maintain cleanliness of salon
• Disinfect all the store equipment and keep the store clean and tidy
• Hand vacuum stylist stations after each hair service
• Assist stylists with shampooing
• Provide mini-cures (nail polish service)
• Glamour girl party host
• Help maintain adequate inventory of hair products and tools
• Help ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner
• Keep product shelves stocked
• Assist with management of the salon software, customer appointments and salon traffic flow
• Process client payment for salon services and products
• Educate clients on hair care products
• Wear a smile!
• High School diploma/GED required
• Sales experience with the ability to educate clients on retail products
• Excellent communication and customer service skill
• Experience working with special needs is desired
• Friendly and professional demeanor
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Three professional references
Type: Full-time or Part-time
If you are interested, please click on the link to complete the online application form:
Once your application is submitted, you’ll receive a thank you email with a request to submit your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids!