GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Sharkey's Cuts for Kids
6501 N Cedar Rd, Building 4 Suite A
Spokane, WA 99208
Job Category: Personal Products & Services
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: May 01, 2019
SALON MANAGER / HAIR STYLIST
“The salon just for kid’s where the haircuts are cool and fun rules!”
Sharkey’s Cut’s for Kids is looking for a Salon Manager / Hair Stylist to join our team at our North Spokane location.
Do you love working with children?
Do you love cutting, coloring and styling hair?
Do you love leading others?
Are you highly motivated?
Do you strive to provide excellent customer service?
If your answer is yes, then Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids is looking for YOU to be a part of our family!
• Above market pay (hourly, tips and retail commission)
• Sign on bonus!
• Voted # 1 kid’s salon for ages 0-14
• Super fun environment created with kids in mind
• Comfortable work environment
Shared responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Oversee daily salon operations and team
• Assist with interviewing candidates
• Lead and coordinate training for Stylists, Receptionists and Assistants as needed
• Coordinate and communicate employee work schedule, considering peak times and seasonality
• Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations
• Ensure all beauty treatments meet high quality standards
• Provide full salon services, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, coloring and styling
• Keep informed of current hair cutting and styling trends
• Help maintain adequate inventory of hair products and tools
• Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner
• Manage the salon software, customer appointments and salon traffic flow
• Process client payment for salon services and products
• Wear a smile!
• High School diploma/GED required
• Valid WA Cosmetology license
• 5 years’ experience cutting, coloring and styling hair in a salon
• 2 years’ experience managing people
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience working with special needs is desired
• Friendly and professional demeanor
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Three professional references
Type: Full-time or Part-time
If you are interested, please click on the link to complete the online application form:
Once your application is submitted, you’ll receive a thank you email with a request to submit your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids!