GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Hospitality
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: October 31, 2019
Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Northwest’s premier destination resort, is seeking an experienced Sous Chef for our amazing Masselow’s Steakhouse, our award winning restaurant and lounge. We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us!
• High school diploma or GED
• Culinary Arts certificate or degree from two-year College or technical school preferred.
• Six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have three years of supervisory experience.
• Diverse cooking skills and high volume experience required.
• Must have excellent organizational, communication, motivation and leadership skills.
• Employment is contingent upon a favorable outcome of a background investigation.
• Valid health card or Serve Safe equivalent
• Provide and maintain a valid ServSafe Certificate upon hire. Have up to 6 months after hire to provide a valid certificate.
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($8.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at www.northernquest.com/join-our-team
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized