GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Transportation
Employment: Part Time
Listing Expires: October 31, 2019
Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Northwest’s premier destination resort, is seeking on-call Transportation Staff. We are growing and are looking for people to grow with us!
Summary of Functions
Drives bus, van, car, or lightweight truck to transport guests, guests property, trainees, or company personnel along with product pick-up and delivery as well as clean vehicles, answer phones, and dispatch shuttles as needed.
Our Transportation Staff average pay with tips is $14.00 to $16.00 per hour
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Experience in a four star/four diamond hotel preferred.
• Ability to pass a background check
• Valid State Driver’s
• Must be able to be insured by the company insurance carrier.
• Must be able to drive both an automatic and manual vehicle.
• Knowledge of Spokane and vicinity roadways.
• No moving violations or accidents on driving record.
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.