GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Retail/Service
Employment: Part Time
Listing Expires: August 30, 2019
Northern Quest Casino is seeking on-call Valet Attendants who are responsible for greeting and assisting the guests of Northern Quest Resort and Casino with parking and retrieving their vehicles on Northern Quest Resort and Casino property. The on-call hours for this position will vary.
We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
The pay for this position is $12.00 per hour plus tips!
On average, Valet Attendants make $14-$16 an hour!
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience in a four star/four diamond hotel preferred
• Ability to drive both automatic and manual transmission vehicles
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have in possession a valid state driver’s license while on shift
• Must be able to be insured by the company insurance carrier
• Ability to pass a background check
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
We offer a competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at www.northernquest.com
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Spouses of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.
About Northern Quest Resort and Casino
The Northern Quest Resort & Casino is owned and operated by the Kalispel Tribe. The Tribe opened the first phase of Northern Quest Casino in January 2000; since then, we have had two expansions to the casino floor, with the completion and opening of the Resort and Spa on December 31, 2009. The Kalispel Tribe of Indians employs approximately 2,000 people through Northern Quest Resort & Casino, Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority, Tribal government and the Camas Path. On average, the Kalispel Tribe donates more than $800,000 annually back to the community and spends approximately $9.6 million each year on goods and services throughout the Spokane-area