GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
Job Category: Wholesale, Distribution, Storage
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: November 29, 2019
orthern Quest Resort and Casino, the Northwest’s premier destination resort, is seeking full time Warehouse Specialists.We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us!
Summary of Functions:
Receives and keeps records on all incoming shipments and prepares items for storage or distribution. Picks food/supply inventory for distribution to Food and Beverage outlets and other casino departments. Maintains inventories of items stored in the warehouse.
• High School Diploma or GED
• One-year purchasing/receiving/warehouse experience
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Programs, Sage 500 and Birchstreet.
• Knowledge of various warehouse machinery necessary for receiving and delivery of inventory.
• Knowledge of standard purchasing, receiving and inventory control policies, procedures and practices.
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
We offer a starting competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at:
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.