GSI members: To post a job opening, click on the "LOGIN TO YOUR GSI ACCOUNT" button below, then scroll down and click on "My Jobs Postings".
Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
PO Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
Job Category: Wholesale, Distribution, Storage
Employment: Full Time
Listing Expires: September 27, 2019
Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Northwest’s premier destination resort, is seeking full time Warehouse Specialists. We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us!
Summary of Functions
Receives and keeps records on all incoming shipments and prepares items for storage or distribution. Picks food/supply inventory for distribution to Food and Beverage outlets and other casino departments. Maintains inventories of items stored in the warehouse.
• High School Diploma or GED
• One-year purchasing/receiving/warehouse experience
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Programs, Sage 500 and Birchstreet.
• Knowledge of various warehouse machinery necessary for receiving and delivery of inventory.
• Knowledge of standard purchasing, receiving and inventory control policies, procedures and practices.
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
We offer a starting competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($5.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!!!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please visit our website at www.northernquest.com/join-our-team
Copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Descendant or Spouse of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.