Create GREATER opportunities for entrepreneurs and startups by fostering the growth of intellectual capital and the resources needed to develop and pursue business ideas to launch and grow new companies and jobs.
- Identify and communicate best practices for community-based entrepreneurs, startups, and small business development.
- Connect entrepreneurs and students to people, programs, and community resources to ensure they have the necessary tools to succeed.
- Create a regional entrepreneurial consortium to develop, expand, and support startup activity.
- Provide an entrepreneurial incubator location that serves as a space for entrepreneurs to collaborate and have access to business support services and networks.
- Identify and assist in opportunities to boost commercialization, resulting in increased business creations and/or licensed products.