FIRST LEGO League Robotics Teams – SPS
Teams begin meeting in September to prepare for the FIRST LEGO League (FLL) competition in December. Each team gets two EV3 kits and one competition board with LEGO challenges. Students will program an autonomous robot, design a product that solves a world problem and work under FLL’s Core Values: celebrating discovery, teamwork, and Gracious Professionalism®.
- Number of students served per club: 8-10
- Grades served: 4th-8th
- What you'll need to offer this club at school: Computer lab/COW
- Space needed to offer club at school: Classroom
- Team registrations and robots, PD provided by SPS
- Coach’s stipend paid by Robotics grants/SPS
- Offered during fall/winter (Sept.-Dec.)
- Clubs meet before or after school, 1-3 days per week
Find out more information here.
Find more information at www.firstlegoleague.org.