SUPPORT OUR SCHOOLS
Are you passionate about providing a quality education for our students and supporting our economy? Get involved today! Please contact Cassidy Peterson, Director of Education and Talent, with your requests to get involved today!
- Add your name to the list of public supporters
- Use #VoteYesforSchools and #EducationGrowsEconomies on social media posts
- Post a supportive message on your business' reader board(s) by using the hashtags above and/or the graphics in the toolkit linked below
- Download the Vote YES email signature block to use between now and Feb. 9: We encourage you to add this graphic under your email signature and link it to www.educationgrowseconomies.com!
- Download the Vote YES Zoom background to use between now and Feb. 9
- Use the Vote YES temporary Facebook profile banner between now and Feb. 9: How do you find your frame? Go to your profile on the Facebook App and tap "Edit" on your profile picture. Then tap "Add Frame."
- Request a yard sign from your local school district citizen's group (see listing below)
- Volunteer with your local school district citizen's group (see listing below)
Complete Levies Toolkit
Citizens' Groups Information
Please visit your local school district's website for more specific information and resources.
This campaign and materials are paid for the by the Alliance for a Competitive Economy of Greater Spokane Incorporated.