With the pandemic leaving a lasting effect on our region and the nation at large, we’re committed to working with partners to continue to move economic recovery forward.
On the VOICE front we will:
- Drive legislative agendas focused on short-term recovery and long-term investments.
- Collaborate with state partners on statewide recovery efforts.
On the TALENT front we will:
- Help employers by advocating for and amplifying child care access solutions.
- Support programs focused on worker retraining and upskilling.
- Drive engagement in career connected learning and workforce portals.
- Advocate for continued public investments in K-12 and higher-ed education.
On the GROWTH front we will:
- Increase focus on programs that support and retain businesses currently here.
- Activate outbound marketing for new employers, utilizing Advantage Spokane.
- Lead effort to secure sustainable economic development funding for the community.
- Facilitate community-wide discussions on long-term economic development strategies.
- Collaborate on growth issues such as transportation, housing, downtown vitality, diversity, and homelessness.