About GSI Events
Greater Spokane Inc. offers events year-round, and we invite you to attend any or all of them!
From small workshops to a large annual celebration, our events connect you with other business leaders, elected officials, and like-minded individuals who help provide a platform for the development of new business and customers for your company. Our educational events focus on best business practices, the health of our local economy, and topics that might affect your business.
Most GSI events are open to everyone. Member partners enjoy lower registration fees. Click here to view our events, view the calendar below, and contact us at email@example.com. Visit our Member Partnership section to learn more about becoming a member.
*Thank you to our Leadership Circle partners! Your support helps drive solutions that sustain and enhance our economy.
GSI is holding in-person and virtual events. We continue to track health directives as proposed by the Spokane Regional Health District, as well as monitoring needed safety measures.
Event Cancelation Policy:
- Cancelation requests made 72 hours before the event date/time will receive a full refund.
- Cancelations between 25 and 72 hours before the event date/time can be considered per department approval.
- Cancelations made within 24 hours before the event date/time may not receive a refund.
- Tickets are non-transferable to another GSI event.
- If an event is canceled, all registered guests will receive a full refund.
Registration and Payment:
For events with a registration fee, registration is not complete until payment is received. Payment by credit card can be done online. You may also pay by calling 509-624-1393 with your credit card information.
Payment by check (For Members Only):
Greater Spokane Inc.
801 W. Riverside, Suite 200
Spokane, WA 99201
* Members: Please make checks payable to Greater Spokane Inc.
Please indicate the event for which you are registering as well as your name and company. Names of guests and their company affiliation must also be provided. Payment at the time of registration is required if you are registering online.