Investments Tiers & Benefits
Partners support and work with GSI to build a robust economy.
As a member partner of GSI, you are aligning your organization with other like-minded companies to create a healthy and thriving future. When the economy does well, so does your business.
Partnership tiers range from introductory tiers that get you connected and help build your business to higher levels that build the economy and create strategic economic growth.
We invite you to be a Member Partner of GSI.
*90% of your partnership investment is tax deductible and all your employees are welcome to participate.
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
Partnership at this tier is a great fit for developing your network. Build your contacts, connect with other business professionals, and get seen.
- Business Connect
- Business Plus
- Catalyst Level
- Executive Level
- President’s Club
BUILD THE ECONOMY
You are a cornerstone of our business community and have a strong presence throughout the Inland Northwest. Your partnership builds a thriving economy and enhances the health of your business.
- Chairman’s Circle
- Community Leader
- Regional Visionary
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
In addition to helping create a healthy, thriving community, your partnership builds your business through exclusive programs, services, visibility opportunities, and a host of resources available to support the health and well-being of your company. Network with peers, get seen and connected in the community.
BUSINESS PLUS (starts at $825)
(Contact Us. Businesses with up to five employees, 501C3 nonprofits, and foundations are eligible for special pricing.)
Stay up-to-date with the latest news impacting businesses in the greater Spokane region by signing up for our Connect Newsletter.
List your business on our Business Partner Directory, searched by thousands each month.
Receive discounted event pricing to our signature, advocacy, economic, networking, and educational events throughout the year.
Showcase your business as a sponsor and supporter of our regional events, increase your visibility, and reach thousands of people.
Complementary job postings on our Job Board.
Receive business support, expansion, and incentive counseling with our Economic Development specialists.
Receive recognition in our Annual Report shared in print and on our digital platforms.
Enhance your workforce by taking advantage of state-wide support for career launch, preparation, and exploration programs.
As a new member partner, you will receive a three-month complementary subscription to the Journal of Business.
Take advantage of our member partner Referral Program and receive additional benefits and recognition.
Receive one free year of the Government Contracting Bid-Match program (APEX), which connects your business with contracts with the government ($165 value/1 year).
Take advantage of Internship development, placement support, and consulting with our Education and Talent network.
Do you have an international product? Receive free Certificate of Origins, certified by GSI and assistance with international trade issues.
Enhance your listing in our Business Partner Directory by adding your company logo, social media handles, and website.
Schedule your ribbon-cutting ceremonies with us and we will invite our partner list to your celebrations.
Create Member Discounts within the website portal to get your product in front of other partners, businesses, and employees.
*$35 activation fee
starting at $1,525
Gain connections and influence with decision-makers. You’ll receive visibility, discounts, and network with leaders throughout the region.
All benefits from the Business Plus Tier
- Your activation fee is waived.
- Priority assistance from one of our economic development staff to give your business support and help you work through business issues such as business expansion, real estate options, identifying business incentives, and workforce issues.
Priority assistance in navigating funding streams to create a Career Connected Learning program.
Receive enhanced recognition in our Annual Report shared in print and on our digital platforms.
Priority access to consult with us on local issues and policies that are preventing your business from growing and succeeding.
Gain access to boost your Job Board postings.
Get first access to available sponsorship opportunities to align your brand with the events that are topical and convene business professionals from across the region.
Gain access to one list of member partners per year.
Receive a 25% discount on all Peer Networking events.
starting at $3,535
At this level we prioritize your business issues and connect you with opportunities to create solutions that help and enhance your business.
All benefits from the Catalyst Tier
- Enhance your listing in our Business Partner Directory by adding your company QR code.
- Consult with us on local issues and policies that are preventing your business from growing and succeeding.
- Participate in conference calls and executive briefings with our state and federal lobbyists.
- Opportunity to request five personalized, email introductions to GSI corporate partners per year.
starting at $5,250
Receive recognition and one-on-one assistance while supporting the economic vitality of the community.
All benefits from the Executive Tier
- Receive prime placement in our Business Partner Directory.
- Your leadership gains access to our CEO newsletter, Alisha’s Angle.
- Opportunity for one-on-one annual consultation meeting with one of our staff members to review support opportunities.
BUILD THE ECONOMY
(Leadership Circle Partnership)
Partnership as a Leadership Circle Partner demonstrates your company’s commitment to building the economy and creating a thriving Spokane region.
Business advocacy and public policy are increasingly important for your business because you recognize that local, state, and federal policies are keys to economic opportunity. Your investment creates a thriving Spokane region and gives you special recognition throughout the year.
- Exclusive Leadership Circle partner directory mailing list
- Business name recognition in print publications such as our Annual Report and magazine, at signature events, and on our Leadership Circle web page.
- Enhance your event experience with our VIP check-in at our signature events.
- Invitation to a VIP reception at select signature events.
Receive high visibility and a strong role in creating a healthy business climate. Your investment helps to execute strategies to support job creation, putting Spokane on the map, and building a better future.
- Receive special logo and verbal recognition throughout the year in print publications such as our Annual Report and magazine, at signature events, and on our Leadership Circle web page.
- Receive a complementary seat in the business delegation fly-in to Olympia, taking critical issues and a unified agenda to policymakers (hotel and transportation not included).
- Preference seating at our “State of” events if not already a sponsor.
- Access to our partnership mailing list up to twice a year (on request).
As a Regional Visionary, you and your company will interact at the highest level of leadership and visibility in Greater Spokane Inc. You are committed to economic development and the health of our community.
- Your company receives one seat on the Regional Visionary and Leadership Advisory Committees for your most senior-level leader in the Spokane regional market.
- Receive a complementary seat in the business delegation fly-in to D.C., taking critical issues and a unified agenda to policymakers (hotel and transportation not included).
- Weigh in on issues, policies, and projects we are working on to support your business and the economy.
- Receive annual Spokane regional business survey results that help gather information concerning business needs, economic issues, policies, and business health of our community.
- Receive top recognition at our signature events as a leading organization that is building our economy and bettering our community.
- Prominent presence throughout the year in print publications such as our Annual Report and magazine, at signature events, and on our Leadership Circle web page.
- One complementary table (6-10 tickets depending on venue) to one GSI signature, local event.