Business Leaders Call Agenda
Business Leaders Call
10:03am Welcome & Purpose – Alisha Benson
10:05am Invited Speakers – each of you will have up to 5-7 minutes
Goal: Provide current updates and information that is important for the Business stakeholder group to be aware of, plan for, and engage in, in regard to their business planning, managing their employees, accessing supports and services, and supporting the community response.
- Celebrating the Class of 2020
- Alex Evans, DH
- COVID Community Response & Recovery Update
- Shelly O’Quinn – CEO, Innovia Foundation
- Jeffrey Bell – Interim CEO, Empire Health Foundation
- Tim Henkel – President/CEO, Spokane County United Way
- AWB Rebound & Recovery Task Force Efforts
- Kris Johnson – President/CEO, AWB
- Tommy Gantz – Government Affairs Director, Tax & Fiscal Policy, AWB
- Task Force members 10:50am Open for Q&A Discussion – we will unmute attendees at this time and they can also submit a question in the chat box that we will then share and have you respond as comfortable
10:55am Close/Next Steps/Needs etc.