PLTW Biomedical Science Preparing Your Students for Work with the Biotechnician Assistant Credential
Walgreen’s Auditorium – WSU College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
205 E. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane, WA 99202
During the 2020-21 school year, PLTW and WSU worked with Greater Spokane Incorporated/Spokane STEM to elevate the Biomedical Science program as a “Career Launch” pathway. With local industry partners, join us to learn about how YOUR STUDENTS can earn the BACE credential and be ready for high-skill, high-demand employment upon graduation! And continue their pathway to college!
- Learn more about the Career Launch pathway developed with two local industries that are ready for your BMS students
- Meet other local Industry Partners and Bio-businesses who are considering recognizing the BACE
- Tammy Mandell, Director of Biotility at the University of Florida, will present in person about the BACE, benefits for industry and students, and details on giving the BACE spring of 2022. https://biotility.research.ufl.edu/bace/
- Details on supplemental instruction for students who are preparing to take the BACE
- Refreshments and Resources to share!
- Three (3) clock hours for teachers who attend in person
- A hybrid option is available if the pandemic doesn’t allow us to meet in person or limits our group size or for anyone who can’t attend in person.