Regional Business Leaders Call
Due to the numerous power outages we are experiencing throughout the region, we are going to reschedule our regional business leaders call scheduled for today at 10am. We will send the rescheduled information as soon as it is confirmed. Please stay safe.
The Regional Business Leaders Call provides current updates and information that is important for the Business stakeholder group to be aware of, plan for, and engage in, for their business planning, managing their employees, accessing supports and services, and supporting the community response because of COVID-19.
- COVID: the effects on the healthcare system
- David Condon, VP of Eastern Washington, Premera
- Peg Currie, COO, Providence Health Care
- David O'Brien, Senior Vice President, Chief Executive, Inland Northwest Region, MultiCare
- Governor's Office Update
- Nick Streuli, Executive Director, External Affairs, Officer of Governor Jay Inslee