Strategic Planning and Adaptive Strategy
Please join PTAC and guest speakers from ABCD Consulting – Dan Mahoney and Alex Barrouk – to learn about:
- The role of vision, mission, values in an organization
- The role of strategy in an organization
- Strategic planning tools (SWOT, Design Thinking)
- Properly assessing opportunities and threats – technical or adaptive?
- Linking strategy to execution in an organization
- A corporate strategy case study with participant engagement
Dan Mahoney is a seasoned executive with over 30 years of experience in the technology world. He was the CEO of Renesas Electronics America for ten years and led a solid-state drive startup for 4 years through its acquisition. Dan currently serves on two corporate boards and two local non-profit boards and is an adjunct MBA professor at Whitworth University. His expertise is in the areas of leadership development, organizational strategy and alignment, entrepreneurship and design thinking.
As the founder of ABCD consulting and a growth strategy consultant, Alex diagnoses organizations and helps them find the path to healthier dynamics and growth-oriented models. He sees people, systems, and organizations for their potential rather than focusing on where they are currently stuck.
His vision for ABCD is to gather subject matter experts with extraordinary skills that will serve leaders and change the game of any organization.
Alex was recently invited to join the Coaching Bureau at Gonzaga’s University’s Leadership Studies department.
Register here for Zoom link.