Have you thought about returning to school to complete your degree? No idea where to start? Let us help!
Greater Minds, an initiative of Greater Spokane Incorporated (GSI), provides working adults with free support as you return to school and finish your degree or certificate. A dedicated Education Attainment Navigator is available to assist you in evaluating career opportunities, matching goals with programs offered at local higher education institutions, and helping find the support you need to return to school.
Now is the time to finish the degree you have always wanted.
Are you a business leader? Do you want to build a sustainable talent base for your company? Do you want to invest in your employees and increase job satisfaction?
In addition to supporting working adults, Greater Minds also works with businesses to incorporate a philosophy of education attainment. This is done by emphasizing career development and career paths for employees that encourage both your business and individuals to fill the gaps in education. Supporting your employees in this way will lead your business to produce a higher skilled workforce, increase employee loyalty and compete for talent throughout our region.
Greater Minds has tools in place that help businesses:
- Understand the education attainment of your workforce
- Promote college knowledge and education awareness throughout your workplace
- Implement a new program or encourage employees to use an existing program
- Provide needed educational resources and contacts to your organization
- Connect to other businesses also working on talent alignment opportunities
- Improve our community and change the lives of your employees
You have the opportunity to build a talent base for your company that will fuel long-term sustainability. To learn more about Greater Minds, please visit GreaterMindsSpokane.org or contact the Program Director, Meg Lindsay, at email@example.com or GSI’s Education Attainment Navigator, Jodi Strote, at firstname.lastname@example.org.