Jumpstart – Marketing 101
StartUp Spokane and the Spokane Public Library have created a new series called Jumpstart! The goal of this series is to feature our own local entrepreneurs who will share tips, tricks and stories about how to become and stay successful.
Jumpstart is partnering with Aim & Build Consulting & Development partner Erin Peterson to present Marketing 101
Grab your lunch and come join us to learn:
– Clearly define what your product is and what you are selling.
– How to capture your products and/or services to convert.
– Reaching your clients exactly where they are and knowing your avatar.
– Your digital front door – how to master your social media presence from day one.
– Working with marketing partners – why local influencers and micro influencers are a great resource.
Erin is a certified professional technology educator, content crafter, digital strategist, & social media guru for rad brands that have something important to say. As an avid storyteller, she represents big-hearted small businesses who know that there is a big payoff from a personal touch.
Original, on-brand and on-trend copy and photography can make a powerful difference in your marketing strategy. Erin will show you how we can magnify your brand's voice!
From providing help with social media strategy, consultation, organizing social media previews and innovative marketing ideas, she helps clients ensure that they have a megaphone in the ever-growing online arena.
Registration is required
INTERACTIVE WEBINAR LINK WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION EMAIL