Leadership and Management in Time of Crisis
Please join PTAC with guest speakers Dan Mahoney and Alex Barrouk from ABCD to learn more about:
- Foundations of leadership – principles for all conditions.
- Preparing with organizational resilience before any crisis.
- Diagnosing the challenges – technical or adaptive?
- Tools for creative problems solving.
- Communications during a crisis.
- A crisis leadership case study – Renesas Electronics and the 2011 Great Japan Earthquake and Tsunami – with participant engagement.
Dan Mahoney is a seasoned executive with over 30 years of experience in the technology world. He was the CEO of Renesas Electronics America for ten years and led a solid-state drive startup for 4 years through its acquisition. Dan currently serves on two corporate boards and two local non-profit boards and is an adjunct MBA professor at Whitworth University. His expertise is in the areas of leadership development, organizational strategy and alignment, entrepreneurship and design thinking.
As the founder of ABCD consulting and a growth strategy consultant, Alex diagnoses organizations and helps them find the path to healthier dynamics and growth-oriented models. He sees people, systems, and organizations for their potential rather than focusing on where they are currently stuck.
His vision for ABCD is to gather subject matter experts with extraordinary skills that will serve leaders and change the game of any organization.
Alex was recently invited to join the Coaching Bureau at Gonzaga’s University’s Leadership Studies department.
Register here for Zoom link information.