Meet the Eastern WA JOC (Job Order Contractor) and Dept. of Enterprise Services
Would you like to learn about how to subcontract with our state's Job Order Contractor?
This event is being held to connect subcontractors with Washington State – Department of Enterprise Services – Job Contract (JOC) Burton Construction. Burton will present the scopes of work they are looking for and areas of performance. You will find out how to connect with Burton to get on their list of potential subcontractors.
According to Washington State – Department of Enterprise Services – Job Order Contract (JOC):
- At least ninety percent (90%) of the work contained in a job order contract must be subcontracted to entities other than the Job Order Contractor.
- The Job Order Contractor shall provide an owner approved Inclusion Plan that could equitably spread subcontracting opportunities and encourage the achievement of statewide voluntary goals for participation with Washington State certified Veteran-Owned Businesses, certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprises (MBE) and certified Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBE), as described in the advertisement. The Job Order Contractor will also be evaluated on their past performance in the achievement of meeting diverse business participation goals such as those for Washington certified Veteran Businesses, MBE/WBE Businesses and Washington State Small Businesses.
We will also go over:
- How to register in WEBS for other state opportunities
- Discuss the Small Works Roster
- OMWBE (Office of Minority Women Business Enterprise) & VA Certifications
To register for this event, please go here.