As a benefit to your Greater Spokane Incorporated (GSI) membership, your business is eligible for health insurance through the Business Health Trust (BHT). Insurance through the health trust provides medical and wellness benefits, a wide array of administrative services, and highly competitive group rates through contracts with sixteen carriers in the state of Washington, including Premera Blue Cross, Delta Dental of Washington, VSP, LifeMap, and Wellspring.
Benefits of joining an industry health trust include:
- Medical and wellness benefits with low deductibles, low co-insurance and rich benefits
- Competitive prices through “large group” buying power
- Ease of consolidated administrative services
- Comprehensive benefits for employers with as many as 149 employees
- COBRA administration at no additional cost
- Electronic fulfillment including plan booklets, summaries, and forms
For more information, contact your insurance professional or the Business Health Trust program manager Nathan Edmondson at (206) 731-1316. If you would like the name of a health insurance broker that can give you a bid through the Business Health Trust, contact Heather Hamlin at 509.321.3624.