The nominating committee of Greater Spokane Incorporated has completed its task to nominate fifteen (15) new members for three-year terms to the Board of Trustees commencing October 1, 2017.
The nominees are:
- Tom Barbieri, Goodale & Barbieri
- Ana Mari Cauce, University of Washington
- Steve Duvoisin, Inland Imaging LLC
- Kyle England, Kaiser Aluminum
- Steve Hauschild, BECU
- Chris Henjum, Hydrafab Northwest Inc.
- Chad Jensen, Inland Power
- Dr. Christine Johnson, Community Colleges of Spokane
- Tyler Lafferty, Seven2
- Dr. Thayne McCulloh, Gonzaga University
- Andrew McDirmid, Eide Bailly LLP
- Shelly O’Quinn, Inland Northwest Community Foundation
- Kevin Person, Wagstaff Inc.
- Dr. Shelley Redinger, Spokane Public Schools
- Dr. Beck Taylor, Whitworth University
According to the bylaws of Greater Spokane Incorporated, additional nominations to the Board of Trustees, other than those made by the nominating committee, may be made by endorsement of ten (10) members and submitted to the Treasurer by July 15. In the event this occurs, a ballot will be sent to all members above in good standing in accordance with Section 3.6, with all ballots to be returned on or before 5 p.m., July 30. Those members having the most votes will be declared elected and the Treasurer will certify their election at the annual trustees’ meeting.