We introduced our 2019 State Legislative Priority Agenda at the Legislative Forum event last week. The State Agenda represents projects and priorities for the entire Spokane region and helps us have a greater, more unified voice. We will be presenting the Agenda at the Olympia Fly-In on January 23-24 as we advocate for the community. Want to join us? Click here to register or for more information (Deadline to register is December 20!).
The 2019 State Agenda seeks support for policies and funding to:
- Create a healthier climate for businesses to start, grow and compete
- Improve education attainment from cradle to career
- Enhance our economy through healthy and thriving communities
- Advance transportation policies and funding to connect our economy
- Support partner priorities helping to make a more vibrant Spokane region
Thank you to the public policy council for all of your work and support on the Agenda, and thank you to our Fly-In partners Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce and West Plains Chamber of Commerce.
If you have any questions about the State Agenda or the Olympia Fly-In contact Cara Coon, Public Affairs Director, at 509-321-3636 or firstname.lastname@example.org