What would it be like to have a sales force working for you that you do not have to pay? Would you like more customers and prospects? What would more opportunities to receive qualified referrals do for your business?
There’s one way to find out: Attend a special meeting of GSI’s B2B Connect Groups!
Joining a B2B Connect Group will provide you with the opportunity to connect directly with new customers through trusted referrals. Group sizes vary, but are limited to one person per industry/profession. Most groups meet twice a month.
Becoming a B2B Connect Group member means you will:
- Receive exclusive and qualified leads and referrals
- Create new business networks
- Form relationships in a non-competitive environment
- Refine your presentation skills
- Enjoy peer-to-peer business support
- Gain leadership opportunities within your network
Please join us from 4-5 pm on Thursday, April 2 in the first floor conference room at GSI to learn more about the exciting possibilities that await you, should you choose to become a member of the B2B Connect Group.
This invitation is open to any GSI Member who is interested. If you have any questions or would like more details, feel free to contact GSI’s Membership Director, Tammy Tracy at 509.321.3619.