A thriving economy takes people with big goals and the commitment to bring them to life.
GSI creates the place where organizations come together to advocate for the region, drive strategic economic growth and champion a talented workforce. Because our future is greater than any one of us.
In addition to your support to lift the economy and your business, GSI puts you in touch with new potential customers and clients, provides practical business training for you and your staff and increases your visibility in the community.
In addition to joining an alliance of more than 760 member companies that employ close to 128,000, there are a host of member benefits available to your business – from event discounts and complimentary small business workshops to discounted advertising, free job postings, and other great visibility opportunities.
Click here to view the member benefit comparison sheet
Special Note: 90% of your membership is tax deductible. Businesses classify their membership as an ordinary business expense.
** The attached member benefit sheet reflects a pre-COVID-19 environment. During this pandemic, some slight modifications have been necessary to honor the Safe Start plan. GSI continues to be diligent in offering exceptional programming to enhance all areas of business.
GSI membership has many benefits!
- Advocates for the region, drives strategic economic growth, and champions a talented workforce
- Building awareness of your company at monthly and annual events at a discounted rate
- 24/7 visibility on our website in the online membership directory
- Marketing opportunities through newsletters and social media
- Connect with other industry leaders in an effort to grow your business by participating in our Business 2 Business Connect
- Free job postings
- Free Community Calendar – unlimited postings
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Business advocacy trips to Olympia and D.C.
- Display table opportunities at events
- Connections with local and state elected officials
- Complimentary three-month subscription to the Journal of Business
- One free Certificate of Origin
- Complimentary introductory Military Resources.